Who doesn’t look forward to Christmas? Apart from those who dislike shopping and organising get-together – I don’t blame them! I mean Christmas is literally idolized, both by Christians and their counterparts. Shopping, discounts, lavish spending, Christmas trees, Santa Claus, decorations, gluttony, drinking, making merry, reveling are all part of Christmas celebrations. And it’s done rightly so! 25th of December is day of a pagan festival which the Roman Catholicism “converted” it to Christ-mass centuries ago.
Christmas has its origins in a heathen festival which predates the birth of Jesus. Logically, the 25th of December would have been unbearably cold for the shepherds to be out watching their flocks by night; it would’ve been too cold for infant Jesus to be born then; too cold for the Magi to be traveling all the way from the East. The Roman pagans revelled on this date as it was the birthday of a sun-god, Mithras/Saturn. The trees, the decorations, Santa Claus have nothing to do with Christ; these are all incorporated by the secular Christians of the old. The Romans must have celebrated their festival the way this heathen festival is celebrated today, the way it’s so overrated!
Nowhere in the Bible (the NT) is the festival of Christmas mentioned; neither did the Apostles or the early Church celebrate it, neither did God command that the day of the birth of His Son be observed. Here’s a detailed write-up:
No wonder the US has substituted ‘merry Christmas” to ‘happy holidays’! It’s not about Christ anyway; and they’re right in changing the term, at least all the sins committed on the 25th Dec is not done under the name of Christ. If Christmas was really biblical, the government would’ve banned it altogether instead of just changing the name! Am I killing the fun? Is Christ glorified while you have your “fun”? (Mentioning the same Bible story year after year isn’t glorifying Christ, because it’s done out of ritual and formality.) Let us rather prepare our spirits to receive Him when He comes again not as a helpless babe but as the mighty King of kings, full of power and glory.
Lately I’ve been doing a lot of reading about the world being manipulated by the Illuminati by invading very spheres of society ( business, government, church, family, media, entertainment and technology) which L. Cunningham wants to see “transformed” and shaped according to the Christian paradigm. The dark elite, however, have full control over the majority of the people’s lifestyles. Even the news shown on TV are monitored by them – no wonder people are totally unawares of their existence.
Anyhow my point is this, the agenda of YWAM to “transform” society, hence nations, either fights the plan of the Illuminati (‘I’) or it’s plain foolishness. And I think it’s both. The goal of the Illuminati elite is to demoralise, decentralise and destabilise cultural norm, and then when the world is in chaos, provide them with a solution – THEIR solution. So what’s this got to do with YWAM’s ‘reclaiming the 7 spheres of society’? The very spheres they’re up against are in the hands of these elites; what Cunningham and his disciples do not realise is that they are using the same strategies that the Rothschild and the Rockefeller are using today, such as:
- Encouraging multiculturalism and diversity.
- Very youth-oriented, as young minds are very fertile (and any older people who think like the youth)
- Manipulating people with businesses and education.
- Accepting everyone just as they are (regardless of their sins, tattoos, piercings, mentality etc) eliminating the pure biblical standard as judgmental.
- Listen to whatever music/watch whatever movie (“as long as your heart is right before God” – according to YWAM).
- Open/broad-mindedness is overemphasised; biblical-mindedness shunned as being closed/narrow-mindedness
- Focus on bringing global peace, unity, tolerance (Unity in Diversity – slogan used by Illuminati propaganda for one world government and YWAM’s “mission” to unite the world for God) While the Illuminati is working on bringing about the reign of the anti-Christ, YWAM wants to bring about the peace of Christ on earth to all its dwellers.
- Use the sphere of media and entertainment to get the message across to the populace.
- Both groups overtly focus on globalism, interculturalism and communitarianism.
- Very strategic-minded to bring about success.
I am not implying that YWAM is part of the secret society. I am implying that YWAM has been deceived by leaders like Cunningham, Rick Warren, Richard Land (to name a few) into thinking that they are obeying Jesus’ prayer in Matt 6:10, “Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.” YWAM is even fooled to the extent of believing that being environmentally friendly is obeying God’s “first mandate” of “Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” (Gen 1:28), when in reality they are aiding the global agenda of nature worship of “Mother” earth! The will of God in heaven is not that man take back what Satan has stolen, His will is that men (humankind) believe on the One whom He has sent, His very own Son through Whom we can escape the deception of this world and the impending wrath of God on it! It is no wonder the Bible is full of warnings and admonishings about being separated from the world, God does not want His people amalgamating with its devilish agenda!